Please read CAREFULLY the information below before starting the registration process.
STEP 1: Fill in all the fields of the form that appears once you click the ONLINE REGISTRATION button.
STEP 2: Pay the registration fee using a MASTERCARD/VISA card. If you encounter any problem, send an email to email@example.com.
STEP 3: Once you have paid, a message will appear with a link to the registration document you need to download. You should also receive the same message and link by email at the address you provided in the form.
STEP 4: Gather all the following mandatory documents for your registration:
– Pilot license (FAI or national license)
– Certificate of third party liability insurance for aerial sports valid for 2020
– Advanced Pilot certificate or IPPI 5 level certificate
– Medical certificate dated less than 1 year stating that « the person has no contraindications to the practice of paragliding and hiking in the mountains in competition for three days »
– Pilot photo
– Registration form and terms and conditions dated and signed (the document you have downloaded after registering online)
For tandem participants:
– Tandem certificate for the pilot
– Certificate of third party liability insurance for aerial sports valid for tandem flight
– Medical certificate BOTH for pilot and passenger
STEP 5: Send all your documents by email within 10 days to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your registration will only be confirmed once we receive all the mandatory documents.
Upon receipt of all your documents, we will send you a confirmation email.
3 … 2 … 1 … GO !!