Please read CAREFULLY the information below before starting the registration process.
STEP 1: Fill in all the fields of the form that appears once you click the ONLINE REGISTRATION button. If you need, click on the button for translation in English of field names.
STEP 2: Pay the registration fee using a MASTERCARD/VISA card. If you encounter any problem, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 3: Once you have paid, a message will appear with a link to the registration document you need to download. You should also receive the same message and link by email at the address you provided in the form.
STEP 4: Gather all the following mandatory documents for your registration:
– Pilot license (FAI or national license)
– Certificate of third party liability insurance for aerial sports valid for 2022
– Advanced Pilot certificate or IPPI 5 level certificate
– Medical certificate dated less than 1 year stating that « the person has no contraindications to the practice of paragliding and hiking in the mountains in competition for three days »
– 3 photos (preferably in landscape format): ideally, 1 picture of the pilot, 1 picture in flight and 1 team picture (pilot + supporter)
– Registration form and terms and conditions dated and signed (the document you have downloaded after registering online)
For tandem participants:
– Tandem certificate for the pilot
– Certificate of third party liability insurance for aerial sports valid for tandem flight
– Medical certificate BOTH for pilot and passenger
STEP 5: Send all your documents by email within 10 days to email@example.com. Your registration will only be confirmed once we receive all the mandatory documents.
Upon receipt of all your documents, we will send you a confirmation email.
3 … 2 … 1 … GO !!